eMP10 LLC (eMP10) warrants to the original customer/consumer that its products will be free from manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship when subject to normal and proper use.
Should any such defect occur following original purchase, eMP10 will repair or replace, at its discretion, the defective product.
eMP10 shall not be liable or responsible for labor charges or other expenses whatsoever in connection with removal or installation of either the original or replacement product. In the event of repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, the original warranty shall apply to the repaired or replacement product.
This warranty does not provide protection against any failure, defect or damage caused by situations and events beyond normal use conditions, including but not limited to:
• Misuse, abuse, neglect or improper handling, storage or maintenance.
• Improper use or installation not in strict adherence to Malco’s written instructions.
• Normal wear and tear from extended use.
• Impact of foreign objects, such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, hail, hurricane, tornado or other casualty or act of God.
• Any other causes not involving manufacturing defects in the material supplied by Malco.
Transferrability: The warranty is not transferable.